Free pattern on the back of the label!
Frabjous Fibers and Wonderland Yarn's “Opposites Attract” is one skein of Mad Hatter yarn and one skein of Unicorn yarn all rolled up into one heavenly bundle! Mad Hatter is a beautiful sport weight merino wool, and Unicorn is a magical silk, kid mohair blend with a touch of sparkle. Knit up the lovely Lines and Lattice Lace Shawl pattern that is printed on the back of the label, or let your imagination take hold!
Color: Pool of Tears (Unicorn) and Dreaming Now (Mad Hatter) (Blue / Purple) â€¢
Color Number: 02 â€¢
Fiber Content: Unicorn: 63% Silk / 23% Kid Mohair / 11% Nylon / 3% Lurex / bit of magic – Mad Hatter: 100% Superwash Merino Wool â€¢
Ball Weight: Unicorn: 100g – Mad Hatter: 113g (213g total) â€¢
Yardage: Unicorn: 310 yds – Mad Hatter: 344 yds (654 yds total) â€¢
Yarn Weight: Unicorn: Super Fine – Mad Hatter: Light â€¢
Gauge: Unicorn: 28-30 (Stitches per 4.0 inches/10 cm.) – Mad Hatter: 20-24 (Stitches per 4.0 inches/10 cm.) â€¢
Needle Sizes: Unicorn: 1-3 U.S./2.50-3.25 mm – Mad Hatter: 4-6 U.S./3.50-4.00 mm â€¢
Care: Hand Wash Cold, Dry Flat
Lines & Lattice Lace Shawl Details:
- Contents: All the yarn needed to make the shawl, and the pattern is printed on the back of the label.
- Size: Approximately 74" by 15".
- Gauge: 17 sts over 4" in garter stitch using Mad Hatter.
- Needles: US 7 (4.50 mm) - 24" circular knitting needles or size to obtain gauge. Needles are NOT included.
- Notions: You will also need a tapestry needle. Notions are NOT included.