Mountain Colors Wild Berry Yarn and Projects
- National Park Socks: 12 Patterns ... 1 eBook!
- Lineation Shawl in Rowan's Summerlite 4ply
- Michelle “Knit-Purl-Hunter’s” Adorable Ewe KAL
- Quintet Shawl in Elemental Affect’s Civility Sport
- Afghan Knit-a-Along with Kaffe Fassett
- Amy’s Designs in Mountain Colors Yarn!
- Patty Lyon's Tortola Sweater Knit-Along
- Gabriella Cardigan in Rowan's Hemp Tweed
New! Wild Berry speckle-dyed colorways from Mountain Colors ...
in Twizzlefoot, Bearfoot and Crazyfoot!
When we first heard that Mountain Colors were planning to dye their Wild Berry speckled colorways, we were giddy with anticipation ... and now that we've seen them in person, we are absolutely thrilled!
Choose from six amazing colors in three of their most popular yarns ... Twizzlefoot, Bearfoot and Crazyfoot. We've handpicked some projects that we think would look terrific in the Wild Berry Speckle Yarns.
Twizzlefoot Wild Berry Yarns
Projects in Twizzlefoot
Twizzlefoot has a ply of silk running through it that creates an unique heathered look. It's great for cowls, shawls and of course, fun socks!
Bearfoot Wild Berry Yarns
Projects in Bearfoot
With a generous amount of Mohair and a touch of nylon, Bearfoot is perfect for cozy socks and beautiful shawls.
Crazyfoot Wild Berry Yarns
Projects in Crazyfoot
Crazyfoot's blend of superwash merino wool and nylon makes warm and durable socks, hats, mittens and more!