So, what's NOT to love about Patterns powered by Ravelry?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I buy Ravelry downloadable patterns? ... Easy ...
2. Is my pattern immediately available for download? ... Yes.
3. How do I download my pattern? ... Very Easy ...
4. Do I need a Ravelry account? ... No.
5. What is the advantage of having a Ravelry account? ...
6. Does it cost anything extra? ... No!
7. Do I earn FiberWild Rewards for pattern purchases? ... Yes.
8. Can I buy digital patterns as a hardcopy? ... No.
9. Can I return a Ravelry download? ... No.
10. What format are the Ravelry patterns? ... PDF.
11. How does FiberWild.com protect copyrights? ...
1. How do I buy Ravelry patterns on FiberWild.com? Search our selection of electronic patterns and find the design you would like to knit or crochet, add the pattern to the cart, login and checkout ... yep, it's that simple.
2. Is my pattern immediately available for download? Yes! Your pattern is available for download as soon as you complete your FiberWild.com purchase.
3. How do I download my pattern? After you place your order, a FiberWild “Checkout Thank You” page will clearly display a button for you to “Download” your pattern. Click the button, and the Ravelry page (below) will appear. Simply download the pattern and add your new pattern to your Ravelry Library. You will be given the opportunity to create a Ravelry account if you do not have one.
What if I want to download my Ravelry pattern at a future date? Getting your download is always easy ...
4. Do I need a Ravelry Account? No. You do not need a Ravelry account to buy patterns from FiberWild.com!
5. What is the advantage of having a Ravelry account? There are loads of things you can do with Ravelry. One great thing is permanently storing the patterns you have purchased from FiberWild in your Ravelry Library (see below). Your library is easy to organize and search ... and you will always have access to all your patterns on the internet. In addition, Ravelry PDF patterns are automatically updated if an errata (update) is published.
6. Does it cost anything extra? No, of course not! Our patterns are the same price as you would pay if you purchased them directly on Ravelry.
7. Do I earn FiberWild Rewards for pattern purchases? Yes! Like all regularly priced items on FiberWild.com Ravelry patterns earn up to 15% Rewards. Click for more information on the FiberWild.com Rewards Program!
8. Can I buy digital patterns as a hardcopy? Unfortunately, no. With our huge selection of knitting and crochet patterns, there is simply no way to stock paper copies of all these wonderful designs. However, we do carry a large selection of books, pattern pamphlets and magazines ...
9. Can I return a Ravelry Download? No. Digital patterns cannot be physically returned, as such, no refunds are available for these electronic products.
10. What format are the Ravelry patterns? Patterns are in Adobe PDF format. You will need a copy of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print these documents. This is a very common document type, and the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software is probably already installed on your computer, tablet or smartphone. If you need the Adobe software, click here to Download Acrobat Reader free!
FiberWild! 304 S. Main Street, Galena, Illinois 61036 USA 888.848.KNIT (5648)
All Site Content and Original Design © 2004-2017 FiberWild! LLC. All Rights Reserved.